What information does Prime Management Group Limited collect about you?
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Usage Data
- IP Address
- Company Name
- Service Provider
- Internet Browser
How will Prime Management Group use personal information we collect about you?
Prime Management Group may use and collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your specific enquiry / information request after completing an online form
- To provide ongoing customer support and after-sales service
- To use for invoicing, account maintenance, record keeping, statistical analysis, internal reporting and research purposes
- To contact you with information about Prime Management Group Limited services, news and special offers, if you’ve given your consent when you registered with us
- To make sure you get the best online experience from Prime Management Group Limited – depending on what computer or device you are using
- To notify you about changes or updates to any of our services
- To meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements
- To investigate complaints
- We may share your details with our bank/funding partner
We will never pass your information on to a third party or use it for any purpose other than what it was originally collected and authorised for, without your prior consent.
How long will Prime Management Group Limited store your data?
Where you submit your personal information, Prime Management Group Limited will only keep it for as long as it is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
If you have purchased anything from us, we are legally required to keep your basic personal data (name, address and contact details) for six years.
How to keep your personal information up to date
You have the right to request a copy or change and update the information that we hold about you. You may do so by:
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Mailing: 59 St. Thomas’s Road, Chorley, PR7 7JE
- Website: Request through contact forms on Prime Management Group Limited’s website
We aim to ensure that your personal information is up-to-date and accurate. You may ask us to update or remove information about you that you consider to be inaccurate.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org